Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Being Tag by Pakcik!

There is a question always whispering in my ears.
Why me the only one who being tag?
But nvm, mcm BEST je.
Time korang pulak yang kena tag:)


Syarat syarat kelayakan;
1. put your music library on shuffle.
2. for each question press the next button to get your answer(I don't really understand this task-.-').
3. you must write the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sound.
4. when you done , tag it to 20 person.


If someone says 'is this ok?' you say ?
Perfect by Simple Plan.
You are trying to be perfect but nothing is perfect.

How would you describe yourself ?
Elevator by David Archuleta.
Someday goes up someday goes down.

What do you like in a guy / girl ?
I Smile by Justin Beiber.
You smile I smile.

How do you feel today ?
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.
I want to be like other teenagers. Laugh and scream together. Friends who always be there for you when you needed.

What is your life's purpose ?
Waiting Outside The Lines by 
Greyson Chance.
I like to do things that other people won't do. I want to look different from others.

What's your motto ?

I Fought The Law By Green Day.

Always do the opposite things.

What do your friend think of you ?
Speak Now by Taylor Swift.
People always request me to speak because I'm 
taciturn.


What do you think of your parents ?
Over My Head By Sum41.
They always thinking over my expectation because they got more experiences.

What do you think about very often ?
You And Me By Bunkface.
I'm always thinking about SOMEONE.

What is 2 + 2 ?
Impossible by Shontelle.
It is impossible to be solve because the question seem like to ask about the definition not the result.

What do you think about your bestfriend(s) ?

Working Class Hero By Green Day

There always look like a hero to me.

What do you think of the person you like ?
Love Like Woe By The Ready Set
Always love her like woe. It seem likely hard to explain the feeling.

What is your life story ?
Magic By BoB Feat Rivers Cuomo.
My story is full of magic.

What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Escape Dance By Bunkface
I want to dance, dance and dance. Dance like an art for me.

What do you think of when you see the person you like ?

I Miss You By Simple Plan

Just want you to know that I'm always missing you.

What will you dance at your wedding ?
Untitled By Simple plan
There is no title for our wedding song and we will dance follow the 
rhythm of our instinct. 
What will they play in your funeral ?
Waiting For The End By Linkin Park.
Trying to think about the good things that are gonna happen to me.

What is your biggest fear ?
Misery By Maroon5.
Like other people, always want serenity not misery.

What is your biggest secret ?

Dirty Little Secret By 

The All American Rejects

I'm good in keeping secret. If you tell me your secret, I won't tell the others except you ask to reveal it.

What will you post this as ?
Mine By Taylor Swift

2 comments:

shaa bonitaa said...

da penah jwb dlu2 tag ni..btw,tenks tag sy =)

Hafiz! said...

Terima Kasih sudi singgah:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails